Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dinner at Al Forno

We planned since last week that we are gonna eat at Al Forno today. I have long heard good reviews on this restaurant and been wanted to give it a try. But before that, I have heard disappointing comments from my wife and her aunt-in-law, but I would like to try it for myself.. especially since I have UOB 1-for-1 promo :p

We ordered a paste and pizza to share. We agreed that the pasta sauce is good but the pasta itself is over cooked. As for the pizza, the crust is a bit chewy. Both dishes just doesn't work for us. All in all, I think its quite disappointing for a high rated restaurant. Prices are higher that most competitors and food doesn't quite match its price. I would rather go Spizza or Da Paolo.

For anyone who is interested to give a try:
Al Forno East Coast
400 East Coast Road
Singapore 428996
Tel: 63488781
Fax: 63488591

No comments: