Friday, March 30, 2007

IKEA Tampines

We decided to drop by IKEA at Tampines after our dinner. We been to Giant (across IKEA) twice but this is the first time we going IKEA. I was expecting large crowd of people but to my surprise, there isn't really alot. I think most of them are at Giant.

We were told that there are carpark lots that are meant for families, and we kept a look-out for them as we are looking for parking space. We found them near the entrance. I think its a pretty cool idea and its the little thing like these that make you appreciate them more. I just hope that there are no selfish Singaporeans (with no real use of those parking lots) that parked there just because its nearer to the entrance. Sigh, guess its just wishful thinking?

Family-Friendly Parking Lots
























Hmm.... there are even parking lots for trolleys and shopping bags. Nice.
























Very large self-service section and that's just half of it.























All-in-all, I think that IKEA Tampines is really big since it took us about 90 mins to walk finish the whole place and all we got was a basket and a towel (which we use as floor mat). But I still prefer IKEA Alexander, I think it provide me a more cosy feeling.

Btw, do you know that IKEA is top 5 richest people around?

No comments: