Friday, July 6, 2007

Callum's Passport

Got an email today from ICA telling me that Callum passport is ready for collection, but have to collect with the passport with Callum in person. So with Callum in tow, we headed to ICA building at Lavender.

I alway detest coming to this place as the parking is totally crap! I have to circle around the carpark and finally settle down to wait at one spot. After a period of waiting, I finally able to get a lot. Put a parking coupon and off I went to collect his passport.

Collected his passport after 30 mins wait, there were 35 people in front of us, so its not too bad. Callum got the latest passport with BioPass, wonder what the heck does that do.... anyway, here is an image of his passport.








His picture was taken by me and crop to portion.
Here is the cropped version:















In order to get this picture, I took over 90 pictures!!!
Here is a collection of him, and that's only half of it.

No comments: