Friday, August 26, 2005

All Better .........

O-LA!

feeling tons better than when i posted the previous blog about my laser treatment. And it has made me a "Pipi Long Stocking!" for a good 7 days!!!! Hated waking up and looking into the mirror only to be greeted by a spotty, reddish face. it's like "HELLO!" i dun even get such bad skin way back during puberty lor! But i told myself to look into the future ...... in the long run, i'll have nice nice skin. :D

here's the proof!

ME!



And me!



and me again .....



But i would have to find time again to go back for another round of laser treatment before the pesky pigmentation will be gone FOREVER! Initially was suppose to be next month, so that i can go for golf lessons also but i seem to be kinda tied up. Sigh ..... Back to the drawing board then. *sob sob*

Anyway ..... feeling kinda unproductive today so decided to put an entry in the blog. Not like blog writing is any more productive lor ..... wahahahahahaha .... siao!

Just read my friend Eamon's blog the other day when he posted it moments after he put it up IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! He recently went on a trip to Hong Kong for 5 days.

The entries are all so loooooonnnnnngggggg and so many pictures to see until lao sai!

Bought my hubs a Initial D the movie box set and me a tee-shirt of 2 chipmunks. Cute! *Yeah* Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: