Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Gosh! Has it been a year already?!

After realising that another year has passed, i got to thinking and got a set of mixed emotions embracing the new year. I have to admit that so much has happened in 2007 for me.

1) Pat & me moved out of my in-law's place
2) Baby Callum came along
3) I started a business with Pat
4) I learnt the hard way that Pat and Baby Callum are the most important things in my life.
(Simply because they are the only people there when i'm down and out, they have seen me in my ugliest days. Despite all that, they still love me for me)
5) I had my first full body health screening. Do not take your health for granted! (Nerve wrecking is an understatement. Losing sleeping thinking of what my report brings. Thank goodness i am medically certified HEALTHY! :))

I hope for Forward, Positivity, Good Health and Happiness in the new year.
I need to have more guts to speak my mind and make myself heard and be more patient with Pat and Baby Callum.

Good Luck and Good Health People!

Remember: Love The Earth, There Is Only One.

No comments: